Living with COVID-19
Presented on Nov 8, 2021
Webinar on modelling to inform policy pathways to open up safely and living with the virus.
- Victorian Roadmap - Nick Scott (Burnet Institute)
- What Vaccination Rate Minimises Health & Economy Costs? - Quentin Grafton, Tom Kompas (Australian National University):
- Policy Scenarios to Make 2022 Better - Tony Blakely (University of Melbourne)
- Modelling the Third Covid-19 Wave in Australia - Sheryl Chang (University of Sydney)
- Delta Outbreaks in Australia - George Milne (University of Western Australia)
- A Flexible Software Platform for Constructing
Mechanistic Models of Infectious Disease Transmission - James Trauer (Monash University)
- Discussion - Emma McBryde.
- General Q&A