AUSCMI Introductory Webinar
Presented on Aug 31, 2021
Australian COVID-19 Modelling Initiative (AUSCMI) Introductory Webinar: featuring an introduction to the Initiative, and presentations of recent COVID-19 modelling research undertaken by its members.
- AUSCMI Introduction - Professor Tony Blakely, University of Melbourne
- Presentation 1: "Reliance on vaccine-only pandemic mitigation strategies are compromised by highly transmissible COVID-19 variants" - Professor George Milne, University of Western Australia
- Presentation 2: "COVID vaccination strategies for NSW" - Valentina Costantino, Kirby Institute UNSW
- Presentation 3: "Modelling the third COVID-19 pandemic wave in Australia" - Professor Mikhail Prokopenko, Sydney Institute for infectious diseases
- Presentation 4: "Modelling of NSW outbreak and the vaccine rollout", Professor Tony Blakely, University of Melbourne