AUSCMI Webinar 2022 (1) - How can modelling inform preparation for the rest of 2022.
Presented on Feb 8, 2022
Australian COVID-19 Modelling Initiative (AUSCMI) Webinar: featuring presentations of recent COVID-19 modelling research undertaken by its members.
- 11:00am - Welcome
- 11:00am - Presentation 1: ": Omicron and WA reopening borders" - Professor George Milne, University of Western Australia.
- 11:15am - Presentation 2: "Waning immunity and vaccine boosters in New Zealand's new COVID Omicron models" - Giorgia Vattiato, University of Canterbury.
- 11:30am - Presentation 3: "Modelling COVID-19 contagion for Aotearoa" - Dr Dion O'Neale, University of Auckland.
- Presentation 4: "A plan to model scenarios for 2022", Professor Tony Blakely, University of Melbourne.
- 12:00pm - Closing remarks on AUSCMI: Professor Emma McBryde, James Cook University.